Sunday 22 March 2009

Term2, week 1- Targets Review!!!

Dear children,

As we continue to strive in Term 2, I would like you to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses and work on them. While some of u may be pleased with your results, others might be somewhat upset over your dismal performance.

I had a test during the 1 week break. I was disappointed with my performance because I believed and knew that I could do better if I was more focused during the test. I spent almost 30 minutes on one particular question. After 20 minutes trying to solve the question, I realised that I did not read the question thoroughly and I missed out an information given in the question. That's the reason why I couldn't solve it! I started to panic as time was running out. I quickly calm myself down and whispered " I CAN DO IT! ". In the end, I managed to complete 3/4 of the question. Although I could have done better, I was defeated by being over-confidence and carelessness.

What about you? Take this opportunity to reflect and comment on your Class Test 1 results.

1) Are your results close to / far from / meeting your targets? How do u feel now?
2) If u have done well, what factors contributed to the success?
3) How can u maintain or even further improve your performance?
4) If u did not achieve your desired results, what do u think could be the cause(s)? i.e. Test papers too difficult, not spending enough time to revise etc.
5) What are your strategies to overcome these problems?

CyberQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment